Laser Scanning Surveys
When surveying some of the largest complex structures on the network, PBH harness the benefits of laser scanning to ensure a more robust delivery. Some of the benefits of laser scanning include:
- Entire & accurate dimensions
- A repeatable 3D environment allowing for easy navigation.
- Geo-referenced information which can be linked to design projects.
- Provision of an accurate basis to build infrastructure models.
- Safe non-contact data capture.
- A capture all methodology to prevent site revisits.
PBH Surveys can deliver outputs directly tailored to client requirements:
- ‘Traditional’ Linework/linestyles 2D Drawings – MX Genio/ACAD.
- ‘Traditional’ 3D Wireframe Drawings – Microstation DGN/ACAD.
- ‘Simple Hybrid’ 3D Wireframes/Solid Models – combining traditional track surveys with 3D Solid models of complicated structures
- ‘Complex Hybrid’ 3D Wireframes/Solid Models – Full solid models of all infrastructure supplemented with traditional topographic surveys.
- Total 3D Solid Models – No traditional Linework.
- Outline Detail – Building Shapes/groundforms – representative components.
- Medium Detail – Building Shapes/Features – basic componentry accurately depicted.
- High Detail – WYSIWYM “What You See Is What You Model” Accurate depictions of all features required in specification.
- Rendered High Detail – Photorealistic Models used for heritage grade/planning applications etc
Here are a couple of key projects we are perticularly proud of.
Here are a couple of testimonials our clients have written.
PBH have been undertaking our initial Topo and DVS surveys for around 18 months. We find the quality of their deliverables to be significantly better than that of their competitors as their surveyors are all experienced rail surveyors, this is evident from the level of detail provided.Rob Brotherton
PBH Surveys have provided a consistently professional service whilst working for us on a number of high profile and varied projects. Their input has ranged from small bridge topographical surveys to large scale projects. Planning and management of the surveys has been excellent and communication has been maintained throughout the project to ensure that we have been kept fully informed of the status of the works. The deliverables received to date have all been of a very high quality which is essential for our design process. I can highly recommend PBH Surveys.Richard Jackson